She was announced as Carrie Bickmore’s replacement on The Project this week.
And long-time Studio 10 host Sarah Harris looked ready for the top job as she did media rounds on Friday to talk about the new gig.
The 41-year-old showed off her slender figure in a chic neon power suit paired with sky-high stilettos.
She carried a large black leather designer handbag and her blonde bob was styled in a sleek blow wave.
Flashing her gleaming white teeth, the mother-of-two appeared completely line-free as she rocked an application of TV makeup.
Sarah arrived to the KIIS FM studios to talk to The Kyle and Jackie O show about her major TV gig.
She was driven to the studios in a blacked out Audi chauffeured car.
Channel 10 confirmed this week that Sarah will be Carrie Bickmore’s replacement on The Project.
Carrie, 41, announced her shock departure from the current affairs show in October after 12 years on air.
The network confirmed on Wednesday that Sarah, 41, will be the new main host of The Project alongside Waleed Aly five nights a week.
‘I’m beyond excited to be joining one of Australia’s most iconic and agenda driving shows,’ Sarah said in a statement.
‘The Project does news like no other program in Australia and it’s exactly the kind of fun and fearless TV I love to make.’
‘I can’t wait to share the desk with Waleed, Hamish, Georgie and the rest of the team. I’m excited to shake it up in the new year!’
Channel Ten also confirmed Hamish Macdonald will remain on the desk every Friday and Sunday night while Georgie Tunny will join the panel every Friday night.
The announcement comes after Lisa Wilkinson and Peter Helliar shocked viewers this week when they both announced their departures from the struggling current affairs program.
Peter, 47, announced he was leaving The Project on Tuesday night and explained he decided to quit following the departure of his co-host Carrie.
‘Carrie, you recently said that you are glad you’re leaving The Project while you still love it and I still love the show. I really do,’ he explained.
‘The Project means a lot to me. It’s done amazing things for me. I interviewed Luke Skywalker once… and I look forward to see what the show is in the future.’
‘[There are] things I want to do with my life, not just professionally but personally and I’ve already booked into the ashes in London next year,’ he said.
‘It’s not just 10 years on The Project. But before that is like 10 years on Rove Live in the office every day.’
Lisa announced on Sunday night she was quitting effective immediately.
The embattled TV presenter, 62, made the shock admission at the end of Sunday night’s episode, leaving viewers stunned.
‘I have decided it’s time to reprioritise a few things in my life,’ the TV veteran began alongside co-hosts Hamish Macdonald and The Bachelor’s Laura Byrne.
‘And after almost 15 years of the early alarm of breakfast TV, and now another five years here at The Project desk, I’m looking at how I want the coming years to play out both professionally and personally.
Lisa’s exit comes after a controversial year for the television presenter, during which she was taken off air following her disastrous Logies speech that resulted in a rape trial being delayed.
Meanwhile, Carrie announced her departure from The Project after 12 years on air in October.
She had been absent for a three month ‘sabbatical’ with her family in London earlier this year, before returning to the panel in July, only to quit in October.
Carrie will leave Channel 10 altogether after she finishes up this month, making her next career move unclear.