Солнечно12 °c
75.86 90.46
Шансон
Классика
Джаз
Дискотека до 90-х
Русская поп-музыка
Зарубежная поп-музыка
Металл
Латино

22 Ноя 2020, 05:16
Roy Hodgson joins other Premier League managers in calling for international calendar to be reduced

Roy Hodgson believes the international fixture calendar could be reduced in order to help players cope with the compacted Covid-hit season.

The Crystal Palace manager rarely speaks out on Gareth Southgate’s England role as he does not want to be seen to interfere from his privileged position as a former national boss.

But he has joined fellow Premier League coaches in questioning the wisdom of cramming three matches into last week’s international break.

Hodgson, who takes his side to winless Burnley on Monday night, explained: ‘Like every manager in the Premier League, we would contest the need for a friendly when there are two Nations League games.

‘I’d like to think I would have been sympathetic with people saying to me when I was international manager, “In this period, the way things are, can you restrict it just to the two Nations League games which have got to be played, can you forego a friendly?”

‘I’d like to think I’d have said, “Yes, we’ll forego the friendly”.

‘It hasn’t been the case and it does mean a lot of players are coming back at the weekend to play their fourth game within two weeks, and that’s not good.

‘Particularly for the top teams in our league, who have more games away than teams like ourselves who are closer to the bottom.

‘But we’ve had nine players away ourselves so even we suffered.’

Hodgson, who has also been reluctantly persuaded to support the reintroduction of five substitutes per match, believes the rest of the season will be tough on top-flight players.

He added: ‘We’ve foregone the winter break, we’ve extended the season by one week, but having started so much later the season is so much more compromising.

‘And it’s going to be very, very tough, in particular for those top teams which play in Europe.’

Добавить комментарий

26 Ноя 2020, 19:14

Bruno Tonioli will not be returning to Strictly Come Dancing for the remainder of the current series, MailOnline can reveal.

The Italian judge, 65, was due to take his place on the panel for the live shows following his return to the UK after completing the recent series of Dancing With The Stars, the US version of Strictly.

But show bosses and Bruno have decided it will be safer for the veteran judge to remain in the US and continue his cameo role on the Sunday night results show via satellite link up.

A source close to Bruno said: 'After much consideration, it's just too dangerous for Bruno. Strictly has already been hit so heavily by Covid...

'They didn't want to take the risk. Bruno loves the show and will watch as ever from the States and give his feedback on Sunday's show.'

Bruno was due to isolate for two weeks after returning from the US before making his comeback on the BBC1 series, yet the plan has been thwarted.

Current judges Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood and Motsi Mabuse, who will return to the panel this weekend following her own period of isolation after an urgent trip to Germany, will complete the series as a trio.

It was originally reported in August, that her would make a comeback later this year after ditching the show amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to reports.

Bruno usually jets between London and Los Angeles to sit on the panel for both the long-running UK show as well as its US counterpart.

But due to the global coronavirus pandemic impacting travel restrictions, the Italian choreographer had favoured the US version when forced to pick just one.

At the time, insiders said BBC bosses were keen to get Bruno to the UK and hope that he could make a comeback for the Strictly final later this year.

A source told The Daily Star: 'Everyone at Strictly was devastated when they found out Bruno was going to pull out of this year's series.

'Travel restrictions in place because of coronavirus meant he couldn't fly back and forth to do both shows this year, so he picked Dancing With The Stars. But Strictly's producers were still keen for him to make an appearance if it was possible.'

The plans have now been thwarted however due to the concerns around travelling in the pandemic, meaning Bruno will continue with his remote appearances.

22 Ноя 2020, 05:05

Российский теннисист Даниил Медведев обыграл Рафаэля Надаля и вышел в финал Итогового турнира Ассоциации теннисистов-профессионалов (АТР).

Встреча проходила в Лондоне, продолжалась два часа 36 минут и завершилась со счетом 3:6, 7:6, 6:3.

После игры Медведев поделился впечатлениями от победы, передает телеканал «Евроспорт».

По словам теннисиста, это был тяжелый матч и он рад победить. Медведев отмечает, что он очень странно чувствовал себя на корте и чувствовал, что у него есть хорошие удары, но нет какой-то связи в игре.

«Я сумел перестроить тактику и победил заслуженно. Это одна из лучших побед в моей карьере», — добавил он.

Напомним, что в финале Медведев сыграет с австрийским теннисистом Домиником Тимом.

Ранее сообщалось, что Надаль сразится с Медведевым в полуфинале Итогового турнира ATP.

27 Ноя 2020, 21:15

She soared to fame in the 2019 series of Love Island, where she spent much of her time sauntering around in swimwear.

And now Arabella Chi ensured all eyes were on her as she posed in daring white lace lingerie for her latest Instagram snap on Friday.

The former Love Island star, 29, set pulses racing as she uploaded two racy snaps of her modelling the sultry underwear in her bathroom.

The reality TV star made sure to accentuate her enviable model frame in the semi-sheer lingerie as she worked her angles for the camera.

Then in the second shot, Arabella drew attention to her pert posterior as she donned a pair of thong underwear.

The ITV2 star rounded off her sultry appearance by working her honey-hued locks into a half up, half down style that fell down her back in a tousled style.

Her lingerie-clad appearance comes a week after she modelled a skimpy lemon yellow bikini while sunbathing ahead of a shoot.

The reality TV personality wrote alongside the clip: 'Life in a bikini is better'.

Earlier this month, Arabella showed off her bronzed physique during a recent tropical shoot, where she bemoaned Britain's freezing autumn temperatures.

Captioning the shots, she wrote: 'Take me back... officially missing wearing a bikini more than ever as I am tucked up in bed freezing my a** off.'

The posts come after it was revealed that Arabella's latest boyfriend is '35-year-old playboy' Morad Izemrane.

The former Love Islander and her new man were seen getting close in Ibiza towards the end of August, just weeks after she went public with musician Josh Newsham and four months after splitting from former Love Islander Wes Nelson.

Morad – nicknamed 'Mojo' – previously dated Dutch model Estelle Cruyff, 41, the ex-wife of former AC Milan and Chelsea forward Ruud Gullit, and the niece of late football legend Johann Cruyff.

It's understood that Arabella was romantically involved with another man up to the moment she met Morad.

A source told The Sun: 'She was seeing a rich guy called Mark and they were out at a party when his friend Mojo turned up with a bottle of champagne.

'Later that evening she took off with Mojo in his Ferrari, leaving her boyfriend Mark behind. That's how they met. It was pretty shocking.

'They've been together ever since. Arabella likes a good time and hasn't looked back.'

Roy Hodgson joins other Premier League managers in calling for international calendar to be reduced читать читать онлайн последнее важное форум Buckshee Бакши спроси у Бакши Buckshee

buckshee
Бакши работает