Очень сильный дождь3 °c
75.04 91.22
Шансон
Классика
Джаз
Дискотека до 90-х
Русская поп-музыка
Зарубежная поп-музыка
Металл
Латино

14 Янв 2021, 09:16
Tim Robards shares a sweet image of Anna Heinrich breastfeeding their newborn daughter

They welcome their adorable baby girl Elle in November.

And on Thursday, Bachelor couple Anna Heinrich and Tim Robards enjoyed some downtime at the new Crown Towers hotel in Sydney.

Tim posted a sweet photo of Anna, 33, breastfeeding their baby girl as she relaxed in a cabana by the pool.

‘Such a cutie… oh… and my wife,’ he joked in the caption.

Anna showed off her incredible post-baby body in a pale blue bikini as she cradled Elle who looks adorable in an orange onesie and a pink hat.

The blonde beauty was glowing with barely a scrap of makeup on her visage.

Anna and Tim announced Elle’s birth on their respective Instagram pages on November 14.

‘Introducing the newest addition to our family. Elle Robards,’ Anna wrote in the caption of a picture of herself holding the newborn.

Meanwhile, Tim shared a few sweet family pictures on his feed and said he’s ‘fallen in love twice all over again’.

‘I’ve fallen in love twice all over again with these two!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE our little Elle Robards,’ he penned online.

‘How bloody amazing!!!! I never knew my wife was a superhero… What a woman!!’

Anna won over Tim’s heart in the 2013 season of The Bachelor.

They wed in a fairytale Italian ceremony in June 2018, and announced their baby news in May.

Добавить комментарий

14 Янв 2021, 21:14

Alesha Dixon has reflected on the decision to postpone Britain's Got Talent's 2021 series to later in the year, amid the UK's COVID-19 lockdown.

The singer, 42, spoke about the show on Thursday's edition of Steph's Packed Lunch on Channel 4, saying that while it wasn't 'an ideal situtation' the priority for show bosses was the well-being of their staff and audience.

She explained: 'It’s obviously not an ideal situation, but the most important thing is the well-being of everyone who works on the show, and the public who come along to the show.

'And we want to make the show the best it can possibly be, so if that means pushing it back and waiting a little bit, then you know that’s what we have to do.'

Earlier this month, ITV announced the show had been delayed until the autumn as COVID-19 lockdown scuppered plans for nationwide auditions.

The 2021 series was set to mark the return of Simon Cowell to the judging panel, as he was forced to miss last year's live shows after breaking his back in a bike accident.

And Alesha said of her fellow judge: 'Simon’s doing really really well, the last time I spoke to Lauren, as you know Simon doesn’t have a mobile phone anymore.

'So we tend to have to get updates from Lauren, they’ve been in Barbados having a gorgeous time, just slightly jealous that they are out there in that lovely sunshine.

'But yes, he’s well, and obviously he was looking forward to coming back and starting the auditions in February, but unfortunately that’s not going to happen so we’ll have to wait a little bit longer until I can see him again.'

Ashley Banjo was drafted in to replace Simon on the judging panel, and his group Diversity's BLM-inspired routine sparked 24,500 complaints in the last series.

Of the show's support of him and the group, Alesha said: 'I’ve always felt that about the show, as much as there’s the laughs and the silliness I think the show uses it’s platform really responsibly, we always highlight lots of different issues.

'From missing people, to bullying to the BLM movement, the show has a lot of courage and takes on the juicy stuff, and the uncomfortable stuff that we don’t always want to pay attention to.

'I love that about the show, you get everything, it doesn’t discriminate against anyone and it is the people’s show.'

In a statement released last week, ITV said they're hopeful the show will return later this year, but have delayed plans to start auditions later this month due to government restrictions.

They said: 'The filming for the 15th series of Britain's Got Talent has been postponed from its proposed record dates in late January.

'With the announcement of the latest Government health guidelines and with our priority of safeguarding the well-being of everyone involved in our programmes we, together with the production teams at Thames and Syco, have taken the decision to move the record and broadcast of the forthcoming series.

They added in the statement: 'We will confirm revised dates in due course.'

It had been reported that bosses decided to delay auditions as they would be unable to film auditions with a live audience during current restrictions.

Sources also claimed that a vast production, with acts travelling from across the world to take part, wasn't viable even though other TV productions have continued.

The delay comes just days after a source told MailOnline that BGT bosses had already settled on a UK location to film the auditions, following claims they were considering filming at different locations across the globe.

The source said at the time: 'The auditions are currently planned for a venue at the end of January/early February.

'Obviously if that's not feasible safety-wise, producers will look at other options and contingencies.'

The Sun previously claimed performances would then be sent back via video link to the celebrity judges in the UK so bosses could still 'put on a show'.

England was placed in a third COVID-19 lockdown earlier this month, with residents ordered to stay at home unless for essential reasons.

However most television and film production is allowed to continue as long as COVID-19 regulations, such as the use of masks and regular testing, are followed.

ITV bosses now face the challenge of replacing BGT in the TV schedule, with the show usually airing sometime in April after auditions are filmed in January and February.

Last year BGT was thrown into chaos by the COVID-19 pandemic, with the live shows delayed from May to September and aired in front of a virtual audience to ensure it was adhered to COVID-19 restrictions.

Some contestants were also unable to perform live in the semi-finals due to travel concerns, and Ashley took Simon's place on the judging panel.

The auditions were able to air as planned in April as they were filmed before the COVID-19 pandemic began.

The series concluded with singer Jon Courtenay crowned champion.

BGT also aired its first ever Christmas Special last month, with the judges Amanda Holden, David Walliams, Alesha and Ashley all tested ahead of filming so they didn't have to maintain social distancing.

It comes after it was reported last week that filming for the new series has been delayed for weeks because of COVID-19 rule changes.

A source told The Sun: 'Covid's causing havoc with BGT filming. The producers want to keep viewers entertained and put a smile on people's faces but the safety of the cast, crew and contestants is the priority.

'It is at the centre of every decision. A live audience and their reaction is a vital part of the show's success, too, so producers want to keep that element and, if it all means delays, then so be it.'

22 Янв 2021, 12:51

К владельцу магазина с национальной символикой «Росквит» в Барановичах, брестскому областному координатору движения «За Свободу» Юрию Казакевичу пришли сотрудники ДФР Комитета госконтроля с проверкой информации о неуплате налогов, пишет БелаПАН.

«В магазин пришла внеочередная проверка из ДФР в связи с тем, что у них было некое сообщение, будто я уклонялся от уплаты налогов в крупном размере», — сообщил Казакевич.

По его словам, прошло три обыска: в магазине, машине и дома. В квартире изъяты компьютер и телефон.

«Обыск в квартире длился около двух часов. Интересовались бумагами. У меня с 2009 года архив ИП, накладные и декларации. Затем попросили включить стационарный компьютер, отключили его от интернета и сказали: „Будем изымать“. И то же о телефоне», — рассказал активист.

Во всех случаях сотрудники ДФР показали свои удостоверения, демонстрировали санкции прокурора, однако впоследствии не оставили никаких бумаг, посоветовав связываться со следователем, сказал Казакевич.

По словам предпринимателя, он должен до 26 января представить все документы на магазин. При этом «Росквит» может продолжать работу — там ничего не изъято.

Казакевич говорит, что все налоги у него уплачены своевременно и в полном объеме.

22 Янв 2021, 22:06

Новоизбранный председатель Христианско-демократического союза Германии Армин Лашет в телефонном разговоре с президентом Украины Владимиром Зеленским заверил в преемственности политики ФРГ. Об этом сообщила пресс-служба украинского лидера.

«Новый лидер ХДС подчеркнул, что Украина может полагаться на преемственность политики Германии. Зеленский выразил искреннюю благодарность за это и заметил, что это очень важно для украинцев, особенно в вопросе достижения мира на Донбассе», — говорится в сообщении.

Политики также договорились развивать сотрудничество между Украиной и федеральной землей Северный Рейн-Вестфалия. Зеленский также пригласил Лашета приехать на Украину.

Ранее главу правящей партии ФРГ обвинили в симпатии к России.

Tim Robards shares a sweet image of Anna Heinrich breastfeeding their newborn daughter читать читать онлайн последнее важное форум Buckshee Бакши спроси у Бакши Buckshee

buckshee
Бакши работает