Солнечно12 °c
75.86 90.46
Шансон
Классика
Джаз
Дискотека до 90-х
Русская поп-музыка
Зарубежная поп-музыка
Металл
Латино

22 Ноя 2020, 05:16
Guy Sebastian finally addresses rumours he is returning to Australian Idol

Guy Sebastian has denied rumours he’s joined Channel Seven’s Australian Idol reboot as a judge, 17 years after finding fame on the franchise.

Speaking to The Herald Sun this weekend, the 39-year-old pop star said: ‘I had a conversation about it, but I shut it down fairly quickly,’ he said.

Guy, who has served as a judge on The Voice Australia since 2019, went on to explain that he wouldn’t feel comfortable jumping ship to yet another franchise.

‘I’m not involved at all. I’d still love to do something with Idol, I owe so much to it, it’s where I came from, but I just can’t be one of those people who hop from TV show to TV show,’ he explained.

Meanwhile, Guy also told the publication that he’s unsure whether he will be returning to The Voice Australia following Channel Seven purchasing the rights from Nine earlier this year.

‘If I did anything I’d maybe do The Voice again… I haven’t had a discussion about it in ages, I think they’re still locking it all in,’ he said.

Back in October, it was revealed Seven bosses were headhunting former Idol stars to appear as judges on on the show’s reboot.

‘Producers have been in contact with former stand-out contestants to bring some of that nostalgia factor,’ a television insider told Daily Mail Australia.

‘Ricki-Lee has been offered $80,000 to appear, but is yet to sign any paperwork.’

The insider added that Seven wanted an all-Australian panel to save money, and that they would use the remaining budget to hire an international star for The Voice next year.

It is understood that former contestants Ricki-Lee Coulter, Matt Corby, Jessica Mauboy and Casey Donovan have all been approached to appear on the show.

Australian Idol’s return to television was announced at Channel Seven’s Upfronts in October.

Добавить комментарий

23 Ноя 2020, 09:06

Умер бывший глава Хакасии Виктор Зимин.

Он скончался на 59 году жизни. Причиной смерти стала пневмония, вызванная коронавирусом.

Новость дополняется.

24 Ноя 2020, 13:15

Celtic are poised to stand by under-fire manager Neil Lennon despite the clamour for change from supporters.

The Parkhead boss is under intense scrutiny after Rangers opened an eleven point gap at the summit of the Scottish Premiership.

Lennon’s side have won just two of their last eight games. And while a late rally against Hibs at Easter Road on Saturday salvaged a point in a 2-2 draw, the outcome did nothing to silence dissent amongst disaffected fans.

Sportsmail understands, however, that Lennon retains the backing of Celtic’s hierachy ahead of Thursday’s Europa League clash with Sparta Prague.

And, while the situation remains fragile, sources close to the Northern Irishman insist he has no intention of throwing in the towel despite the most testing period of his second spell in charge.

While home league games against Ross County, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock offer some prospect of respite, the champions face a testing trip to Prague to face a Sparta side who won 4-1 in Glasgow earlier this month.

French defender Christopher Jullien could be back in the fold after a lengthy lay-off – but could start the game on the bench.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, meanwhile is set to miss next month’s Europa League visit from the Parkhead side after sustaining a hamstring injury during a 3-1 win over Napoli on Sunday.

He is set to undergo a scan but the veteran striker is expected to be out until Christmas.

24 Ноя 2020, 11:47

За прошедшие сутки в столице зарегистрировали 5838 новых заболевших коронавирусной инфекцией. Об этом сообщает оперативный штаб по борьбе с заболеванием.

Таким образом, число заболевших COVID-19 в Москве увеличилось до 566 417 человек.

За сутки в столичные больницы были доставлены 1648 пациентов с коронавирусной инфекцией. На ИВЛ в больницах Москвы находятся 429 человек. Наибольшее число заболевших выявили в категории граждан от 18 до 45 лет — около 40%.

Накануне оперативный штаб сообщал о смерти еще 76 человек от коронавирусной инфекции. Количество жертв заболевания в Москве увеличилось до 8455 человек. Также за прошедшие сутки от коронавируса вылечился 5601 человек. С марта их число достигло 416 242.

Накануне мэр Москвы Сергей Собянин заявил о результативности ограничительных мер, которые были введены властями на фоне роста числа новых заболевших коронавирусом. Введенные запреты Собянин назвал неприятными, но «все эти меры все равно дают свой результат» — сказал он.

Новые ограничения начали действовать с 13 ноября и продлятся по 15 января. В Москве запрещена работа развлекательных учреждений и общепита в ночное время (с 23:00 до 06:00). Студенты и часть сотрудников предприятий были переведены на удаленку. Также в Москве действует масочный режим в общественных местах и в транспорте.

Guy Sebastian finally addresses rumours he is returning to Australian Idol читать читать онлайн последнее важное форум Buckshee Бакши спроси у Бакши Buckshee

buckshee
Бакши работает