Очень сильный дождь3 °c
75.04 91.22
Шансон
Классика
Джаз
Дискотека до 90-х
Русская поп-музыка
Зарубежная поп-музыка
Металл
Латино

14 Янв 2021, 07:15
ABC is ‘hell-bent’ on bringing Bachelor in Paradise back this summer

ABC was forced to skip a new season of Bachelor in Paradise last summer, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and while the pandemic numbers are still surging in places, the network is ‘hell-bent’ on bringing the show back as early as this summer.

While the show typically films in Mexico, a new report from Variety says there’s no word yet on where Season 7 will be filmed, but the show has become a priority at the network.

‘We are hell-bent on figuring out how we make Paradise work,’ said Rob Mills, senior vice president, alternative series, specials and late-night programming, ABC Entertainment.

‘Unless something horrendous happens, I feel very confident that Paradise is coming back on this summer — how and where it’s going to be, it’s still to early to tell,’ he added.

While filming in Mexico may not be possible due to the ongoing pandemic, the network is exploring the possibility of filming in a ‘bubble.’

ABC filmed both the last season of The Bachelorette and the current season of The Bachelor in resorts where the entire cast and crew lived and quarantined throughout the production.

Mills said they are looking at, ‘different permutations and scenarios,’ adding if vaccinations are available, they might go back to Mexico.

‘Obviously, we don’t want producers and cast members to be getting vaccinated early just for the show, but if people can get vaccinated, then maybe we’re back in Mexico. If not, maybe there is a bubble situation in Mexico,’ he said.

While Bachelor in Paradise remains a priority, the network is also looking forward to exploring their new senior citizen-themed spin-off.

The network put out a casting call shortly before the COVID-19 pandemic halted the entire industry, through a promo that aired on ABC.

‘In addition to ‘Paradise,’ the other thing we want to get serious about revisiting is the older ‘Bachelor’ spinoff. We’re actively working on making it happen,’ Mills said.

While production plans were halted by the shutdown, ABC insisted the project is still moving forward, though there will be one big change from typical Bachelor Nation shows: the ‘hometown’ portion will introduce the suitors to their kids, not their parents.

‘It’s everything you love about The Bachelor, but everybody loves senior citizens because they have different love stories to talk about,” Mills says. “

‘It was really fascinating, so I have no doubt it will happen some day,’ he clarified back in July.

Mills added that they hope the film the senior citizen spin-off this fall, between the cycles of Bachelor in Paradise and The Bachelor.

Добавить комментарий

27 Янв 2021, 19:15

So, here we go again. After many expected the summer of 2019 to be a catalyst for change at Chelsea whereby the man in charge was given an extended period of time to rebuild the playing squad to his own tune, in the end Frank Lampard's tenure lasted just 18 months.

Now, there's a new man in charge, in former PSG and Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel, who has been out of work for just over a month following his sacking from the Ligue 1 champions on Christmas Eve.

With a team riddled with talent currently struggling for consistency, amid a run of one league win in five games, Tuchel will need to hit the ground running as the Blues look to cut the current five-point gap to the top-four.

That process starts at home to Wolves on Wednesday night. However, how different will Tuchel's first starting XI look to Lampard's most-recent outfit in the league, a team which looked short of ideas and confidence at Leicester last week?

Some will be licking their lips at a new man at the helm, you may think, while others may be looking anxiously over their shoulder.

It seems as though Mason Mount might be the first casualty of Tuchel's reign, with the Englishman expected to drop out in favour of Callum Hudson-Odoi against Wolves tonight.

Sportsmail takes a look at which members of the first-team squad could be the winners and losers from Tuchel's appointment as manager at Stamford Bridge on an 18-month deal.

WINNERS

Timo Werner

The Germany international, signed to solve Chelsea's goalscoring problems of last season, has endured a torrid first six months to life in England.

Though he scored twice against Southampton to open his Premier League account on October 17, things have only gone downhill from there. Two goals in 14 league appearances since, with Tammy Abraham and Olivier Giroud often preferred up front as a result.

However, from playing in an unfavoured role out-wide on the left, Werner will surely now get an extended opportunity as the lone number nine under Tuchel. One thing's for sure - if the arrival of one of the most talented German coaches about doesn't kick-start Werner's Chelsea career, what will?

Kai Havertz

Similarly, the former Bayer Leverkusen playmaker has struggled to exert his influence since his £90m arrival last summer.

In his defence, factors have worked against him, with a bout of COVID-19 and injury issues making consistency hard to come by. The 21-year-old should be allowed time to acclimatise to a new league and country too.

Yet patience only lasts so long at Stamford Bridge, as this week shows. Tuchel's arrival could spark Havertz into life at Chelsea, whether it be this season or looking ahead to the 2021-22 campaign.

Callum Hudson-Odoi

The 20-year-old's lack of starts under Lampard, just three in the league all season, is curious given his raw ability and knack for turning games around.

His introduction against West Brom back in September helped trigger a revival from 3-0 down, while he was also bright as a substitute in Lampard's last league win in charge, against Fulham.

With Tuchel no doubt looking to freshen things up amid the Blues' stale attack, Hudson-Odoi could be a beneficiary of the German's arrival in west London. And indeed, that appears to be the case instantly with the young Englishman reportedly set to come straight in against Wolves in a right wing-back position.

Jorginho

Tuchel was reportedly interested in a loan deal to take the Italy international to PSG in September and is an admirer of the midfielder's attributes.

Though a move obviously didn't materialise, Jorginho has only made eight starts in the league so far this season and could be given an enhanced role under the new manager, perhaps instead of Mateo Kovacic or Billy Gilmour.

Tuchel is a tough task-master and will want players devoted to the cause and prepared to do the hard yards - Jorginho falls into this category.

Antonio Rudiger

Originally frozen out by Lampard at the beginning of this season, the Germany international has started three out of Chelsea's last four league games as he looks to seal a spot in Joachim Low's squad for this summer's European Championships.

Highly-regarded in his homeland, Tuchel's PSG were a reported interested party for the 27-year-old in the summer.

Though Kurt Zouma has come on leaps and bounds under Lampard, the new manager may want to revert back to experience in his first few weeks in charge. Rudiger should get his chance to shine.

LOSERS

Billy Gilmour

The 19-year-old was the big breakthrough star during Lampard's time at the club, with his stunning first month of first-team football before lockdown curtailed by a serious knee injury.

Though he has re-entered the fray in the past month, whether Tuchel will place as much faith as Lampard has done in Gilmour's development is another matter.

While the incoming boss will be aware of the Scot's panache and quality in midfield, does he have the stamina and wherewithal to slot into a workmanlike Tuchel starting XI? Already, reports have surfaced that Gilmour could depart on loan before the month is out.

Mason Mount

Arguably Chelsea's best player so far this season, the England international was a linchpin under Lampard - often to the extent of unfair ridicule on social media.

There's no doubt Mount would be extremely unlucky to lose his place in the starting XI under the new regime - he has been one of Chelsea's starring lights this season and is now a regular for club and country.

However, stranger things have happened. One of Tuchel's immediate tasks will be to get last summer's expensive purchases firing, with Havertz top of that list. Unless one is played out-of-position, one thinks the pair are unlikely to be in the same starting XI.

Who will get the initial nod in the No 10 role?

Tammy Abraham

After countless loans, the forward was given his big break at the Bridge under Lampard last season.

His return was admirable - 18 goals in all competitions, including 15 in the league. Yet for Chelsea, it wasn't quite enough. Werner came in and was expected to take Abraham's place in the team.

It's to the Englishman's credit that he has featured in 16 of 19 league games so far, and he is fresh off a FA Cup hat-trick. But, like Mount, Abraham's chances of regular football could be scuppered if, as expected, Tuchel perseveres with Werner early on.

Thiago Silva

It'll be fascinating to see what the Brazilian veteran's role is in Tuchel's squad, with the pair of course having worked together at PSG.

More than that, Silva was Tuchel's skipper. Thus, you would think the partnership would be strong and the 35-year-old would be someone to rely on.

Yet upon Tuchel's sacking at PSG last month, Silva gave an interview where he described the German's removal as 'predictable.' Did Tuchel see that as disrespectful?

Silva was well-liked by Lampard and vice-versa, as illustrated by the centre back being the first player to react publicly to Lampard's removal as coach. Could he now be out-of-favour under a Tuchel revamp?

Kurt Zouma

The Frenchman, having originally signed for the club back in 2014, had finally solidified a starting XI spot at the Bridge this season.

Zouma has looked dominant and assured on the whole - but much like Mount, could the 26-year-old simply be dropped in order to shake things up?

Though Fikayo Tomori has left on loan, Andreas Christensen has been waiting in the wings for some first-team action and with Rudiger likely to reclaim his centre back place, Zouma could be the one to make way.

15 Янв 2021, 15:47

Число жертв разрушительного землетрясения на индонезийском острове Сулавеси возросло до 35 человек, сотни человек ранены, сообщает Reuters со ссылкой на данные агентства по смягчению последствий стихийных бедствий страны. После землетрясения около 15 тыс. человек покинули свои дома.

Землетрясение силой 6,2 балла произошло 15 января в 6 км к северо-востоку от города Мажен. В самом Мажене разрушались больница и офис губернатора региона, жилые дома, ранены более 630 человек, в городе Мамуджу — около двух десятков пострадавших.

Повышенная сейсмическая активность привела к трем оползням, из-за которых оказалась заблокирована главная дорога между Мамуджу и Мадженом, отключилось электроснабжение, получили повреждения мосты, в том числе тот, который соединяет регион со столицей Сулавеси, городом Макассар, уточняет Reuters.

За этим землетрясением могут последовать новые толчки, которые могут спровоцировать цунами, сообщил на пресс-конференции глава Метеорологического и геофизического агентства Индонезии (BMKG) Двикорита Карнавати. По его словам, пока предупреждений о приближении цунами к берегам Сулавеси не поступало.

В 2018 году на острове Сулавеси произошло разрушительное землетрясение силой 6,2 балла, за ним последовало цунами. В результате катаклизма погибли тысячи людей.

18 Янв 2021, 01:14

Hollywood superstar Matt Damon and his family touched down in Australia on Saturday and began 14 days of privately-arranged quarantine in New South Wales.

And the actor says he is thrilled to be spending time Down Under as he joins the cast of Thor: Love and Thunder.

'I'm so excited that my family and I will be able to call Australia home for the next few months,' Damon, 50, said.

'Australian film crews are world renowned for their professionalism and are a joy to work with so the 14 days of quarantine will be well worth it.'

Damon, who flew to Australia with wife Luciana Barroso and children, Isabella, 14, Gia, 12, and Stella, 10, via a private jet over the weekend, added: 'Australia definitely is the lucky country.'

The Good Will Hunting actor thanked the New South Wales and Australian Government for the 'enormous support' regarding his entry into the country.

Damon had a small cameo in Thor: Ragnarok as an Asgardian actor playing Loki (Chris Hemsworth) in a play.

Unless the Asgardian actor character survived Hela and Surtur's attacks, it would appear Damon might be taking on another role when he returns to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the new film.

The Australian production of the fourth installment in the Thor franchise was made possible by a AUD$24.1 million location incentive by the NSW and Australian Governments.

Damon has long been a fan of Australia and has been seen out-and-about in Byron Bay with pal Chris Hemsworth numerous times over the past few years.

In November last year, The Daily Telegraph reported that Matt and his wife Luciana snapped up a $22million mansion in the popular coastal town.

The five bedroom property, which overlooks Wategos Beach, is regarded as one of the area's most prestigious homes.

With the threat of COVID-19 as a paramount consideration, the Damon family entered Australia under the direction of the NSW Government’s COVID-19 Quarantine Program over the weekend,

Dr Zac Turner, CEO of Concierge Doctors, delivering the private health and quarantine service, said: 'The family will be entirely segregated for the period of their quarantine and will participate in standardised testing and monitoring, in full compliance with current NSW Government requirements.'

The New South Wales Police will also enforce the same quarantine rules and checks on the Damons than any other returning visitors to the state.

The Damon's Immigration Lawyer Rebekah O’Sullivan stated that several private Australian companies assisted with the Damon family arrival and quarantine.

'Every aspect of the Damon family’s relocation and quarantine has been privately arranged and funded, ensuring that their entry will in no way impact or reduce the number of spaces for Australians overseas waiting to return home nor create any burden to the Australian taxpayer whatsoever,' she said.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison welcomed the announcement of Matt Damon this week.

'Hollywood superstar Matt Damon joining our homegrown talent to film such a major movie in NSW is a big win creating thousands of jobs for locals. Australia’s management of COVID-19 and our Government’s tax incentives have ensured that our film industry is booming with many new jobs for actors as well electricians, carpenters, cooks, security staff, bus drivers and a massive boost for NSW.'

Other stars known to be joining the fourth Thor film are Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie), Natalie Portman (Jane Foster), and Christian Bale (villain Gorr the God Butcher).

Thor:Love and Thunder is slated for release on May 6, 2022

ABC is 'hell-bent' on bringing Bachelor in Paradise back this summer читать читать онлайн последнее важное форум Buckshee Бакши спроси у Бакши Buckshee

buckshee
Бакши работает